As a teaser here are a few of our favorites:
1. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
2. If you fake laugh long enough you’ll start to really laugh, really, really hard.
6. Every year, millions of trees grow thanks to squirrels forgetting where they buried their nuts.
11. Penguins only have one mate their entire life and “propose” by giving their mate a pebble.
15. Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other.
21. Butterflies can taste with their feet.
34. Cows have best friends.
40. A group of porcupines is called a prickle.
52. Happiness is a skill. You can learn it and it’s not hard.
Get the rest of the list at inktank